Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Bear Jew

for those of you who are wondering about the title and the picture and are saying he wasn't in inglorious bastards allow me to explain. a "Bear" in gay slang is what they call a burly mans man, or someone overweight. now i usually go for the foamer rather than the latter. fatties ewwww... also Scott Can is on my privet list of hot Jews between Jeff Goldblum and Micheal Douglas. therefore Scott Caan I dub the The Bear Jew


I was watching new Hawaii five-O and saw Scott Caan son of famous and equally sexy actor James Caan. Scott stars as the infamous Danno who in his sexy five o'clock shadow and his tough guy persona makes him my personal favorite on the show.
who looks and act much like his sexy father before him. also while watching him on entourage I realized that he is one sexy Bear who also happens to be Jewish two of my favorite things in a man. :D as a matter of fact he has inspired me to make a list of the top ten hottest bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment